Marc Eason began his career in real estate in 1976 and founded EGS Commercial Real Estate in 1987. He is an active member of the firm’s executive leadership team and currently serves as Executive Chairman. Mr. Eason has developed numerous multi-tenant industrial properties in the Birmingham area and currently oversees a portfolio of approximately 5.0 million square feet.
Mr. Eason’s significant developments include:
- Avondale Commerce Park – 500,000 sf
- Cahaba Valley Business Park – 600,000 sf
- Cardinal Health (Build-To-Suit) – 270,000 sf
- Chordus, Inc. (Build-To-Suit) – 50,000 sf
- Commerce Square Business Park – 250,000 sf
- Federal Express (Build-To-Suit) – 38,000 sf
- Oxmoor Logistics Center — 112,000 sf
- Shelby West Distribution Center – 400,000 sf
- Valleydale Business Center – 200,000 sf
Mr. Eason received his BBA in Accounting from Texas Tech University. He is a Life Member of the Birmingham Association of Realtors® Million Dollar Sales Club and currently serves on the Board of Directors for The Horizons School. Past charitable board involvement includes The Exceptional Foundation and Goodfellows of Birmingham. Mr. Eason has been an Eagle Scout Advisor for the Boy Scouts of America since 1997, having assisted over 100 young men to attain the rank of Eagle Scout.